Videoidea is born in 1987 transforming the experiences of the partners of that time, gained in local television broadcasting, in a solid society that has revealed soon a guarantee of professionalism.
In few years Videoidea confirmed in the dynamic market of that time conquering the trust of important national and international groups, like: Enel, Negroni, Fini, Gondrand, Latteria Soresina, Ministry of Education Universities and Research, Kraft, Consorzio Tutela Provolone Valpadana, Engineering School of Milan, Disney Channel, etc.
In 1990 Videoidea began a long collaboration with the Mediaset groupproducing contents for the principal headlines and furnishing ENG troupe with staff and means for television advertising and productions, for journalistic and sporting use, for the various TV news, as well as for the most important television shows (Iene, Striscia la notizia, Matrix, TGCom, Io l’ho visto, Calcio serie A, Studio Aperto, Iris, Mediashopping, etc.). Such collaboration reinforces in the time and even now it is carrying on positively.
In 2006 Videoidea, getting strong thanks to the past experiences, also begins a long-lasting collaboration with the Sky group to which supplies daily ENG troupes aimed to the realization of televised reports for: Sky sport HD, SkyTg 24, Sky Cinema, Sky Arte and Sky Uno.
Since 2014 Videoidea is also registered properly in the Rai Supplier Register.
It is able to organize daily:
- n.5 ENG troupes, each one composed by operator and sound engineer;
- n.2 “rucksack” troupes equipped with LiveU LU500 and LiveU LU70 updated Linux, related coordination phones and N-1, amplified speakers powered, led panel, sound mixer, 3 lavalier microphones, 2 palmtops, backdrops and 1200Wh Rossopower system;
- n.3 FTPS troupes and editing with Avid or Eidius system.
Moreover there are available:
- n. 5 broadcast operators;
- n. 2 steadycam operators;
- n. 5 sound engineers;
- n. 1 loader operator;
- n. 2 assistants;
- n. 1 sound engineer for sound broadcast with directional microphones and sound mixer.
All the staff employed is properly registered at ENPALS.